I heard somewhere that it’s difficult to order with Le Sucré Lab due to a high demand on their chocolate cake in a tin can so I’m hesitant to order from them considering that they’re located at Makati (too far plus the heavy traffic). Luckily, my boyfriend just bought me one! Yay! He ordered it online thru FB and Lalamove. Le Sucre Lab Facebook page were also quick to reply on his messages.
To be honest, Le Sucre Lab’s Chocolate Dreamcake (PhP 475) is good but I feel like it’s a bit hyped. It has cocoa powder on top, a chocolate cheesecake-like layer in the middle (which is what I think they refer to as ganache) and a moist cake at the bottom. I like that it doesn’t tastes sweet and is more on the dark chocolatey side. It has some similarity in taste with Red Ribbon’s Triple Chocolate Cake.
Straight from the freezer! Before opening.
Ready to eat! A slice of Le Sucre Lab’s chocolate cake.
If you want to try out Le Sucre Lab without the hassle, check below how you can order at Le Sucre Lab online and have it picked-up and delivered via Lalamove.
How to order at Le Sucre Lab online:
- Go to Le Sucré Lab Chocolates’ Facebook Page: (https://www.facebook.com/lslchocolates).
- Send them a message containing your Name, Order and Pick Up Date. You need to order and send them proof of payment at least 3 days in advance before your pickup date. Ask for confirmation if they got your order correctly.
- Proceed with your payment. They accept bank deposit payment. They will provide you with their bank account number upon order.
- After paying, send them a proof of your payment at least 3 days prior to your pickup date. Ask for payment confirmation.
- Book a delivery request using Lalamove and send your Lalamove delivery order details to Le Sucre Lab.
How to create a pickup and delivery request at Lalamove for Le Sucre Lab:
- Download the Lalamove app from App Store or Google Play.
- Create an account. Enter your details or sign-in via Facebook.
- To request a delivery, fill-out your Pick Up Location. Make sure to select Le Sucre Lab. Double check if the address is correct.
- Select your Drop Off Location or where you would like to have your order delivered.
- Click Scheduled delivery and select your pickup date and time. Scheduled delivery must be set 30 minutes in advance.
- Click Place Order to confirm your pickup request.
- Now, you only need to wait for your delivery and don’t have to worry about travelling to Makati.
The delivery went smoothly and my boyfriend says he didn’t encounter any problem with Lalamove. Here’s a screenshot of my boyfriend’s Lalamove delivery order:
Le Sucre Lab
2428 Tejeron St, Santa Ana, Manila
Opening Hours: Mon-Sat: 9:00AM – 3:00PM; Sun: 9:00AM – 12:00PM
Facebook: Le Sucré Lab Chocolates – FB Page
(Disclaimer: This article represents the personal views / opinions of the author only. Some information stated may be inaccurate or outdated. WhatsUp.ph and the author disclaims all responsibility arousing from any incorrect information, if there’s any.)